3. Norwegian Dawn
The ship was very nice and elegant with the exception of the pool area which is small and in need of restoration (the ship is going into dry dock in May so they will probably fancy it up then). Four of us shared a mini suite with balcony and had enough room that we did not run into each other too badly. There were two twin beds and the couch which slept two. The couch was like sleeping on a board and extremely uncomfortable. We had to take turns between the beds and couch it was so bad. Our shower was only putting out scalding hot water but they got it fixed for us in a couple of days. Dining was the worse I have ever had, the Garden Café (buffet) rarely had anything I wanted to eat and the Venetian had one meal that was actually good. Meat was served rare at all the restaurants and I don't eat rare meat. We ate at the upcharge restaurant Le Bistro which had very good food and also the Medero (I think) Brazilian restaurant which served rare meat and was not so good. The ship had some very good magic and dance shows. I did not partake in most of the activities but the people I traveled with did and they really had a good time. Ports: They are really there to get your money and many of the venders were very aggressive especially in Costa Maya. We found that if you did not do an excursion all you could see were the shops of the port except for Roatan and Cozumel where we were able to go into town. The people of Roatan are very poor but they treated us very nicely and were not pushy. If you go to the straw market items are about half of what they charge at the port. We did a snorkeling and beach excursion in Cozumel which was a blast. Then we went into town and purchased sterling jewelry which was fun bartering with the sellers. We did a Kayak adventure in Belize which was good because otherwise we would have been stuck at port shopping and those folks don't like to barter.

First Time with Norwegian, and Overall Great

Wsterntime’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Dawn price drops

Mini-Suite with Balcony
Cabin MB 11162
Elegant, clean with huge bathroom. Our shower was only giving scalding hot water but they got it fixed for us in a couple of days. Four people fit ok but would be better with three people. The couch which slept 2 was like sleeping on a board and uncomfortable. Our cabin people who cleaned were excellent.
Deck 11 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins