3. Carnival Breeze
For this ship to be one of the newer ships, it is lacking in a lot of areas. First, there is only one- very small pool for the entire ship that holds 4400 people! This very small pool was 90% full of screaming kids. I would think a ship this size would have more than 1 pool & at the very least would at least have an adult only pool. There is the Serenity deck that is adult only, but it only has a 6 person hot tub, no pool. It also has a bar with 1 bartender that just decides on a whim when she closes the bar. It could be that she closes up at 3:10 or 4:00. The food in the restaurants is very average. I have been on Royal Caribbean Enchantment of the Seas that had beautiful displays of delicious gormet food & ice sculptures. Nothing like that here The food is just "ok". We (12 of us) did not do any ship excursion. We did our own. In Grand Caymen, we went sailing out on a catamaran & snorkeled & swam with the stingray's. This was amazing! In Cozumel, we rented a jeep & went to the other side of the island to non-touristy stuff. Went to Rasta Bar on the beach that was just beautiful. Also went to Coconuts that was another fun place. The disembarkation process was a complete nightmare! It took 2 1/2 hrs to get our luggage off the conveyor belts & another 30 min to get through customs. This was very disorganized! On our last day, we were going to breakfast when we heard a man scream for help. His wife was having a seizure. I am a nurse & I responded. His wife was unresponsive & I did CPR on her & she did survive. The point of me telling this, is that for 27 min during this episode- NOBODY from responded from the ship! The ship doctor never came! The dining room staff all stood around & couldn't figure out what to do. This is very appalling & very disturbing! They all need to be re-trained so they will know how to respond. I would not go on this cruise again.

Very Disappointing

Carnival Breeze Cruise Review by palmtreern

For this ship to be one of the newer ships, it is lacking in a lot of areas.

I would not go on this cruise again.
palmtreern’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Breeze price drops

Cove Balcony
Cabin 7C
Room was nice. We have always been in the center of the ship before & this was the first time for us to be in a room in the front of the ship. The motion at night is definitely more noticeable but not too bad. We had a balcony room, which was nice. Room attendant was very good & helpful.
Deck 2 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins