3. S.S. Maria Theresa
We had been on more than 15 cruises inner travels but had begun to explore river cruises back in 2009 when we took the family to Europe. Since then, we have made 3 river cruises with another coming up the end of May. Uniworld has proven itself to be our favorite line. The itinerary's are exceptional, the ship's decor and ammenities lush and beautiful, and the service impeccable. Things such as mid cruise evaluations which received immediate follow-up were of notable significance. Not only did our ship have an indoor pool but the bar, salon, and dining rooms were well appointed, comfortable and pleasant. Our room was comfortable and had many features never before seen on a river cruise (i.e.: heated bathroom floor, best bed ever, exceptional ventilation, rain forest shower, mirrored TV, and wonderful storage space. The service, from in room help to mealtime servers to cruise management were most helpful. They were "how can we help make your trip better" types of people. They were empowered to make it happen. And, as I said, the mid cruise survey was immediately read and implemented, such a rare occurrence. I also want to comment on the guests. We met so many truly wonderful people. I can, honestly, say that every person we met was someone I would enjoy socially whether on or off the ship. My husband and I shared contact information with multiple people. We do believe that the people who select Uniworld are a reflection of the company. We love Uniworld and have already booked our next cruise with them for 2017.

WOW! Uniworld is the best!

S.S. Maria Theresa Cruise Review by Kernst

We love Uniworld and have already booked our next cruise with them for 2017.
Kernst’s Full Rating Summary