3. Oasis of the Seas
What can I say, will go again. The service was first rate. Room service was fantastic, rooms were beautiful, loved our balcony and we had our kids next door, so we opened the balcony up so we had one big one. The food was out of this world, our dining room was American Icon and the service and food was fantastic, 10 stars. Pre booking dining times and the shows was the best no waiting at all. Just make sure you go to the shows at least 20 mins before they start as they give the seats away 10 mins before the show starts and you will lose your seats. Drink package is the way to go well worth it. All the shows were top rate. Getting on and off the ship is fast and efficient. Can't rave enough about this ship, will be going back differently but for longer next time. Don't get the photo book though not worth it, just buy a couple of photos. Enjoyed the shore stops, I thought Haiti was very artificial, very disappointed in the lack of reef, I guess you have to take a boat out to find something to look at. Loved Mexico, the people are so friendly and they just love giving you tequila shots wherever you go. Jamaican, was so packed at the tourist stops, unfortunately about 4 ships were in at the same time, so the stop at the Dunn river falls was a joke, took hours to get through it for the crowds. Thought the pools were too small on the boat, that would be my only fault about the ship.

Excellent Ship

Ages 10 to 12
Ages 13 to 15
Get Royal Caribbean Oasis of the Seas price drops

Cabin 7266, 7264
Loved the two cabins, clean, tidy, nice design, big enough balcony, the bathroom was fine
  Oasis of the Seas Deck Plans