3. MSC Divina
MSC is the worst cruise line ever. I have traveled a lot and been on a good number of cruises on different cruise lines - this was the worst trip ever! First, the few good things: embarkation and debarkation were the smoothest I had ever seen. Our oceanview cabin, 8151, was more spacious than I am used to (although the lifeboats were just beneath our portal and the lights were on 24/7 which was kind of annoying) Our cabin steward was great. And the infinity pool was gorgeous! The bad: the food was terrible. I can't say how bad it was, I eat better food in our high school cafeteria at home! Both the buffet and dining rooms were awful- the variety was lacking in both, the quality was awful - many meals were inedible! The food temperature was lukewarm at best - never a hot meal!! Many of us in our group of friends, as well as many others we heard about on the ship, became ill. I'm not sure if it was the food or what - but we became violently ill, which certainly put a damper on the trip! None of the staff anywhere on the ship (aside from a select two or three employees) were friendly, or helpful. We had to ask for water at our tables, the bar service was beyond slow, and it was honestly as if you were bothering them if you asked for something. The setup of the ship was off too - nothing was easy to get to, or you had to go through many other places to get to your destination - the layout was bad. We had prepurchased wifi before boarding - it was offered by the minute. After boarding, it was impossible to get the wifi to work right, and when I did finally get logged on it said my data had expired! Guest services said they converted the minutes purchased to data which was used up trying to get logged on! Total ripoff! The "fitness center" was tiny - with a select few cardio machines and weight machines. Many times you couldn't get on your preferred cardio due to none being available! I would never consider traveling on this cruise line again.

Worst Cruise Ever!

MSC Divina Cruise Review by lscannl

• Sail Date: April 2016
  • Destination: Eastern Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Fantastica Oceanview Stateroom

I would never consider traveling on this cruise line again.
lscannl’s Full Rating Summary
Get MSC Divina price drops

Fantastica Oceanview Stateroom
Cabin O2 8151
Loved our room - spacious with lots of storage and a big round portal. Even in the bathroom there was good storage and the shower stall seemed a bit larger than usual. Only downside was the lifeboats just beneath our deck were illuminated 24/7 which was annoying when you wanted to leave the curtains open at night and look out at the water - you were just blinded by the lifeboat lights.
Artemide Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins