3. River Discovery II
Vantage did excellent on planning each aspect of our trip. Flight arrangements were great, and the Vantage person was there to guide us at France, and take us to our bus..A few people. were complaining of a 15 minute walk to the bus, lack of "porters" to help with luggage. Get real. How much walking did you do on the tour and could handle it. Possibly, you brought too much luggage along! We were upgraded to another room, and while others were upgraded, they still complained. Some people are never happy. Yes, we did have a hot water issue on the boat, and did the rumors ever fly. The management did awesome to accommodate us, as I would never have wanted to be in their shoes. They had to get us off the boat for 3 nights to get it fixed. They offered complimentary tours, normally 78.00 a person, and had us stay in exceptional hotels. The Intercontinental Dier in Marseilles, was so wonderful. Meals were great in the hotels. That hotel was a 5 star and what a treat for us! Mediterranean Sea was awesome, and we wouldn't have seen it, if we hadn't had a hot water issue! I don't know what all the whining and complaining was about on accommodations and meals. Yes, sometimes things happen on a trip, that I'm sure Vantage Travel didn't want to happen, but they handled it extremely well. We totally loved it, and complaining by some people wasn't about to ruin our vacation. Tours were exceptional, as well as tour guides. Definitely would travel Vantage River Discovery II again. I'm writing in, as it seems the only people that comment are the unhappy, complainers, rather than the ones that thoroughly enjoyed the trip!

Wonderful Beaujolis Riverboat Cruise with Vantage World Travel

River Discovery II Cruise Review by Lovinvantage

Yes, we did have a hot water issue on the boat, and did the rumors ever fly.

Lovinvantage’s Full Rating Summary
Get Vantage River Discovery II price drops

Room was excellent. No complaints. Excellent maid service also. TV was terrific.
I really don't know how it could have been any better.