3. Ovation of the Seas
I Chose this cruise because it was the maiden voyage,disappointed with reservations for this and that you was restricted where to go,you didn't have the freedom in my opinion and the sunbeds had towels left on them for hours with passengers just leaving them lying there and not coming back and lots of passengers looking for a sunbed to use,I think they should have a better system in place, passengers should pay if they don't take their towels back.That would make it ship shape and Bristol fashion. they should put more of the same show on so passengers can go and see without making a reservation then there would be more free time on the ship instead of wasting time looking and booking.and again all these fancy restaurants all over the ship you got to book and reserve ,who I forget and PAY , has if you haven't paid enough to go on the cruise as it is. That was all the negative side from a frustrated passenger on the maiden voyage,ho yes the windjammer you didn't have a great choice to choose from and the food was warm not hot and that was every day on the cruise.no problem getting on the ship baggage taken off you when you park up and you don't see it again until it is outside your room .the shops on board were so expensive for a Welsh man I'm afraid.The bed was great it took me 5 nights to find the wife. And I was sorry afterwards.

Reservations not my cup of tea.

Ovation of the Seas Cruise Review by Shaping

Shaping’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Ovation of the Seas price drops

Cabin very good with balcony and your own lifeboat outside,wife. Wasn't very pleased.
  Ovation of the Seas Deck Plans