3. Viking Beyla
My sister and I have been cruising with Viking every fall for many years and expect to continue to do so. Everything is taken care of for us and everything is done well. I look forward to our next cruise in September 2016. We have cruised the upper Danube, the lower Danube, the Rhine, the Elbe, and the Volga and Neva. Everyone has been special in many and different ways. The sights along the upper Danube were beautiful every day. The Neva and Volga were amazing and the crossing of the two huge lakes was like an ocean voyage. The unusual sights along the was are memories that will last forever. On each cruise we are treated to large doses of history, geography, technology, art, architecture, the arts. The beautiful landscapes, fabulous museums, memorable meals and entertainment await us everyday. The Viking cruises are a sensory explosion! We usually travel with our friends, Nancy and Jane. The four of us easily mix and match according to the offerings of the day and what each of our moods calls for in terms of choosing from the myriad of activities available. The guides are so good. We have had the pleasure of particular city guides and whole country guides. They make the touring so much better than just doing it ourselves. Not only do the know the history and culture, but they also are there to assure everything is in order during the pre-cruise and post-cruise extensions, which we always opt for. I can not forget the staff on board the ships. Each one is polite and courteous and helpful. I have many dietary restrictions and they accommodate me to the fullest. I love my Viking River Cruises! Viking has it nailed!

Viking River Cruises Has It Nailed!

Viking Beyla Cruise Review by drclm

drclm’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Beyla price drops

Veranda Stateroom
Cabin A
Everything is always perfect!
Upper Deck Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins