3. Viking Star
The cruise was nicely done. New ship! I enjoyed every moment of it. The crew were friendly and helpful. The check in and out seemed to go smoothly. I can see every crew took pride of their work/ship. We met great shipmates and had a great time. My husband and I went to the Gym almost everyday. Great gym with fancy exercise equipment. We love the fire and ice near the pool. The shore excursion seemed great. I thought we were better off to just use the excursion that came with the cruise instead of buying other excursion. There were few things I thought the cruise could improve: 1. The jewelry was way overpriced. I understand that vendors like Effy are not affiliated with Viking. Whoever from Viking worked with the vendors should have done some homework. I love jewelry and usually buy a piece of jewelry from every place I visited for my memory. The price for Effy for example was three times more than what I would have paid back home at Macy's or Lord and Taylor. It was disappointed. 2. My husband was not happy about the fact that there are no sport TV channels 3. The nail spa were ridiculously expensive. I paid almost $100 for 15-20 min of work. 4. The onboard entertainment was ok. I understand that it is a small cruise ship and does not have the space to do a major production. Other than the above, we had no complaint. We look forward to going to the River Cruise with Viking this December.

Cruise of Lifetime

Viking Star Cruise Review by janistsang

There were few things I thought the cruise could improve:

2. My husband was not happy about the fact that there are no sport TV channels