3. Anthem of the Seas
Thought would be nice to drive to the pier and always heard how wonderful RCI wash will not cruise on this ship again the service was poor . Stand in line for drinks. Bar tenders were extremely slow. Dinning was also an issue we were a table of 5 and we were always being pushed aside because of the larger tables. Didn't get food we ordered. Had to ask many times for the food we ordered. The Windjammer or. Sometimes called the Ledo deck food was average . One morning they ran out of coffee yes I said coffee. Every other day they had no cream to put in our coffee. They offered Carnation creamer. Also it was always the same food everyday . Some days they would have turkey sausage and most days said they were out. Doesn't seem like a big deal but my husband can not eat pork or beef allergies and would ask for turkey sausage and they would bring out turkey cold cuts. Not enough crew. Never again will I sail with RCI. The shows were not very good. Rappers and boring shows. They had a couple of good singers in the bars . The pools were nice. The ship was beautiful to look at and to walk around.our room had a balcony on 9 floor was very nice perfect service from our attendant. The other thing I did not like was if you didn't sighn up for your shows before u got on the ship in the very early stage of your full payment being made you didn't get to see a show . Very poor manegment the on this crew ship.

Never cruise Anthem of the Seas; not enough staff and poor restaurant managment.

Anthem of the Seas Cruise Review by killingly61

killingly61’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Anthem of the Seas price drops

Very nice very clean excleant cabin Stewart. Plenty of room loved the outside lounge chairs. Bathroom was very nice.
  Anthem of the Seas Deck Plans