Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review
2,404 Reviews

This cruise was so good I can't wait to do it again.

Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review by MOLLY124

• Sail Date: Apr 2016
  • Destination: the Western Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Interior Stateroom

This was my 12th cruise with RC but 1st on freedom of the seas. Totally enjoyed food, shows were fantastic and shore excursions booked thru RC were great. On the last day of cruising I suffered acute respiratory failure and taken by wheelchair to medical.

I received 5 star treatment and my doctor was impressed by the care and treatment I received. I was seen 2 more times after my initial release from medical facility. I was given a complete copy of what was done all test results and even my chest ex rays.

I will always be loyal to RC

The dining room staff went above and beyond to make sure we were completely satisfied with our meals. We choose to do my time dining and sat at table 93. Peter and victor were excellent in what they did. We were greeted by name every time they saw us.

Our cabin attendant was attentive to our needs and any requests we made were quickly responded to. Either for more towels or ice in the bucket

The shows were of high quality. One comedian in particular had the whole audience in stitches. Even the men were crying from laughing so hard. The only criticism I have has to do with the amount of smoke in the casino. I would have loved to play the slots but the smell of smoke was so over whelming. I heard many other people complain about the same thing. Bar tenders were great and the drinks both with alcohol and without were ready good.

MOLLY124's Full Rating Summary

Interior Stateroom
Cabin K 7237

I had never had an interior cabin before. It was roomier than I imagined and we did very well

Port Canaveral (Orlando)

Breath taking view interesting facts of the plantation and a great lunch

Grand Cayman (Georgetown)

Fun ride in an open aired trolley. Informative and relaxing.

Cozumel

Went to a chocolate factory and enjoyed samples. Purchased several candy bars to take back home and a few for the office

Cozumel

Had 5 shots - small - but tasty I found 2 I really liked

Breathe taking view informative of the still working plantation Jerk chicken lunch was excellent.

View All undefined undefined Reviews
Labadee

This island was perfect for just relaxing. We sat so we could watch the zip liners come off the mountain.

MOLLY124