3. Freedom of the Seas
This was my 12th cruise with RC but 1st on freedom of the seas. Totally enjoyed food, shows were fantastic and shore excursions booked thru RC were great. On the last day of cruising I suffered acute respiratory failure and taken by wheelchair to medical. I received 5 star treatment and my doctor was impressed by the care and treatment I received. I was seen 2 more times after my initial release from medical facility. I was given a complete copy of what was done all test results and even my chest ex rays. I will always be loyal to RC The dining room staff went above and beyond to make sure we were completely satisfied with our meals. We choose to do my time dining and sat at table 93. Peter and victor were excellent in what they did. We were greeted by name every time they saw us. Our cabin attendant was attentive to our needs and any requests we made were quickly responded to. Either for more towels or ice in the bucket The shows were of high quality. One comedian in particular had the whole audience in stitches. Even the men were crying from laughing so hard. The only criticism I have has to do with the amount of smoke in the casino. I would have loved to play the slots but the smell of smoke was so over whelming. I heard many other people complain about the same thing. Bar tenders were great and the drinks both with alcohol and without were ready good.

This cruise was so good I can't wait to do it again.

Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review by MOLLY124

I will always be loyal to RC

MOLLY124’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Freedom of the Seas price drops

I had never had an interior cabin before. It was roomier than I imagined and we did very well
  Freedom of the Seas Deck Plans