3. Viking Star
Viking is the best. The food is wonderful, the service fantastic, and the staff is friendly. Viking took care of us from the moment we arrived at the airport, and continued until they dropped us off when we left. They were clearly visible when we arrived, took care of the luggage and delivered it to our room. There is so much to learn about other countries and Viking helps you to learn. I appreciated how they incorporated the entertainment, the food and wine, and activities with the location of our stops. The excursions were also led by experienced guides that were able to add there own color to the tour. They were also knowledgable enough to be able to answer questions that were asked. I do appreciate that this is the focus of Viking ~ this is not your party ship. There were many options for dining. Manfredi's and The Chef's Table were both great alternatives to The Restaurant for fine dining. I was able to try new foods that I might not have ordinarily tried. I was never disappointed. The pool areas were also great places to relax. Also, there were quiet places to curl up with a good book, or take a nap! Movies under the stars was a lot of fun. Everything about Viking is great. You can tell they have put much thought into this business. They are also very good to the staff. Everyone would explain why they like to work for Viking. I like to support businesses that are good to their employees. I look forward to the next cruise!

Great Time!

Viking Star Cruise Review by sconnelly

I look forward to the next cruise!
sconnelly’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Star price drops

The best. The crew that took care of our room were friendly and kept our room looking great. I can't say enough good things about them!