3. Viking Atla
The cruise was better than I expected. I will say that due to the water levels of the Danube we had to change ships half way thru. The entire cruise crew handled it well. The only trouble I experienced was having to pack up again. But again, that is a minimal expense. It was also nice because we got to go to Munich instead of Passau. The tour director was up front, approachable, funny, nice, and enjoyable. His name was Terry and I thought he did a fabulous job on getting everyone organized, informed and entertained while on our cruise. The food during the cruise was decadent... diet? who is on a diet during vacation? We ended up sitting with the same people the entire duration of the cruise and it was nice to have that familiarity. I also liked that they had blankets out on the decks for people to bundle up to watch the scenery. I loved the night tour in Budapest as well. Everything was just incredible! The room we had was small, but it didn't really matter as we weren't in the room very often. I was bummed about the change in the performance in Vienna, but still enjoyed the orchestra performance. I wish there could have been more Music/Mozart optional tour for Vienna... so much history in that city. Really enjoyed everything. Great bonding time with my mom. We are already booked and set to go on another Viking Cruise (in August to an ocean liner). I will say that my mom did have issues on her flights back. Her flight was cancelled and she wished that somehow Viking could have made her aware and helped so she wouldn't have gotten stuck.... she ended up experiencing a 24+ hour travel day. YUCK! Thanks for everything!

Wonderful Cruise... Unforgetable Memories!

Viking Atla Cruise Review by EliseHelene5

EliseHelene5’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Atla price drops

Veranda Stateroom
Cabin B
Just was a little small but no complaining as we weren't in it very long.
Mom and I figured out a system so we could both get changed without having to stay in the bathroom. however, I did love the shower... warm water and great water pressure.
Middle Deck Balcony Cabins