3. Ruby Princess
We just returned from the 10 day Mexico cruise today. We have both done many cruises and this was our first time on Princess. Hands down the absolute best cruise both of us have ever been on. Our last cruise a few months back was on Celebrity and we paid more money and it didn't even come close to Princess. First off the 10 day cruise has awesome destinations. La Paz and Loreto you get a feel for real Mexico. Loreto is untouched and not commercialized at all and the people are so nice. Of course who doesn't love Cabo or Puerto Vallarta. Most importantly the ship and the crew. The ship was spotless and service was 5 star all the way. The staff didn't want you lifting a finger. If you needed something you would turn around and a staff member was there. All of the crew were so friendly and it just seemed they loved their jobs. Now most passengers are over 70 so you must know this cruise isn't going to get wild. But if you are a younger person who likes a ship that is not full of drunks and trashy people then you will love princess. Overall the food was very good. For the price we paid I would say the offering of seafood was outstanding. We did try the Crown Grill one night which does have a 25 dollar per person charge. Worth every penny. I order lobster tails and the place arrives with 6 tails. I think the entertainment was original. The shows were nothing like I had seen on any other cruise ship and every night there was a show in the princess theater. Also worth mentioning was the gym. It was the largest I have seen and all the equipment was brand new. Bottom line I wouldn't read the negative reviews. The Ruby Princess is a fine tuned machine and its apparent the minute you step on board. We are already planning our next cruise on Princess and one cruise and I can say we will be loyal Princess customers from now on.

5 Star All the Way!!

eric33’s Full Rating Summary
Get Ruby Princess price drops

Premium Balcony
Cabin B2
Oversized balcony which was fantastic!!!
Caribe Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins