Carnival Miracle Cruise Review
1,400 Reviews

Great trip; a little seasickness, kinda disappointed in dining room food.

Carnival Miracle Cruise Review by christa.nazzy

• Sail Date: Apr 2016
  • Destination: the Mexican Riviera
  • Cabin Type: Balcony

We left long beach, CA. the night before we stayed at the Doubletree Maya Hotel! AWESOME! free shuttle to and from cruise port!

Don't get to the port early.... You have to sit outside and wait.. it was a rainy cold morning and we were made to stand outside for HOURS!!!!

I paid for faster to the fun, and no waiting in the priority lounge.. nope.. go out side and wait.

The ship is kind of small, and I realized that the pacific is a lot wavier than the Caribbean!

We had a balcony room on 6th floor. Clean, and our state steward was RUDY, he was on top of everything!

MY FAV PART!!! They have a GREAT BAR- The RED FROG PUB!! Christina and Rodney were our bartenders! they were amazing!! LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM! I can't say more positive things about this group of employees in this bar!! I had almost every drink on the menu.. and my favorite was the PAINKILLER! yummy goodness!

3 ports - Los Cabos - tender(get on boat to get to shore), Mazatlan and Puerto Vallarta

My favorite was CABO! beach was wonderful! we spent the day on beach, at the office(local bar great food and always 2 for 1 beer) ONLY BAD about cabo. BEACH VENDORS.. ugh horrible..

Mazatlan went on a beach getaway with open bar! - wonderful! our water was on top of it! loved it! we had a great time there.

did some shopping and make sure you try the almond tequila!! OMG!! amazing!

Puerto Vallarta- we did our own thing.. Manatmar beach club, went to a beach bar down in romantic zone 3.. It was a lot of fun.. 1500 peso's for the day! $85 and we received a 1000 peso's in food and beverage credit.

The STEAK HOUSE - WOW it was awesome! everything about it.. yes it costs extra $75. BUT it was worth every penny.. amazing amazing. and if you book for 1st night of cruise, you get a free bottle of house wine! and it wasn't bad..

We of course lost $$ in the casino.. NEVER WON anything...

Dinning room - this had its pros and cons..

PRO- Breakfast Amazing.. loved breakfast! my husbands steak at breakfast was better than steak at dinner.. I had huevos rancheros. they were amazing. Chicken and eggs.. so good!

CON- dinner was sub par. if you want a higher end steak, like filet or lobster you had to pay $20 pp.. the main courses were not of quality. we tried several entrée options and wasn't overly impressed. BUT I didn't want to pay $75 every night for dinner..

Buffet- Pizza was really good! especially at 1130pm after a day of drinking.. breakfast was good.. but preferred the dinning room. Also they had some great late night snacks, like burgers and fries.. never ate dinner here.. just snacks and breakfast and late night snacks.

My 2nd favorite part.. SERENITY!!!! Adults only back of the boat LIDO DECK! only thing, hard to get a lounger if you don't get up early and stay there. waiters were kinda slow and so were the bartenders. BUT.. it was a nice relief from children...

We probably wont go back on this cruise again...

Caribbean way better!

christa.nazzy's Full Rating Summary

Balcony
Cabin 8D 6315

We liked our room.. Good size, fridge in room, Bring a power bar for curling irons and phone charges, only 1 plug in. Decent size, included couch. good closet space!

Great steward, Rudy took good care of us!

Our tour guide was super nice! gave us a good tour to get there..

our Waiter was awesome! quick and prompt. This excursion didn't include food, but they had an al a carte menu.. and we had seafood cocktail and 2 orders of guacamole and salsa and chips, cost $17 for 4 people.. I would recommend that than paying $69 option. the food that was included we heard wasn't that good. The beach was nice, water was cold.

Beach vendors weren't to much of a bother here.. great day over all!

View All undefined undefined Reviews