3. Pacific Aria
So my partner and I went on a 7 night cruise to Hamilton Island and Cairns. I really want to start off by saying if you're going on the Aria have an open mind! Before we left I read all of the reviews and obviously some of them are awful! The few good ones left me with some hope. I went on with an open mind wanting to have an amazing time and we did! I couldn't fault anything! The staff were so attentive and helpful. Other said there weren't enough staff and it took a long time to get a drink but we never had an issue! There was always staff walking around offering. The food was also excellent. The pantry is similar to a food court but much nicer and hyngenic. All the food there was great! We also went to the waterfront restaurant numerous times and everything was super delicious and the service was so fast and like a 5 star restaurant. It was the same at Angelos. We didn't try the dragon lady because I'm a bit fussy. Our cabin steward were so helpful and always remembered our names whenever they saw us. We only saw 2 shows because I kept forgetting they were on. The first one I thought was average and the second one was great but they also aren't really my thing but other guests said they thought they were very good! There was always lots to do the entire time, we played trivia, bingo, name that tune and movie mania. We weren't very good but they were definitely a good laugh! Disembarkment at ports and when we arrived home was all very fast and smooth. Over all we didn't encounter any issues and we had such a wonderful time so really I have no idea why others complained! I hope this helps others to go on this boat! Positive mind = positive cruising! :)

DON'T BELIEVE THE HORRIBLE REVIEWS!

Pacific Aria Cruise Review by Amykathryn

Amykathryn’s Full Rating Summary
Get P&O Australia Pacific Aria price drops

• Skyrail Tour
    We did the skyrail up to Kuranda village. Was so beautiful and an amazing experience. It's a definite must do when in cairns. We spent about 2 hours at the village which was so lovely. I bought a few things from the markets. Caught the bus back down. Our tour guide got the bus to do a huge scenic route and she told us a lot about cairns and showed us things as we were driving past. Very interesting and helpful as we had another day in cairns after that.
    View All 19 Skyrail Tour Reviews
  • Hamilton
    We hiring buggies to explore! Also went double kayaking. It was wonderful!
    View All 199 Hamilton Cruise Port Reviews