Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review

Not Inspired

Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review by arties45

• Sail Date: Mar 2009
  • Destination: the Western Caribbean

Our first time cruising with Carnival cruise lines, and probably our last. I was afraid after booking this cruise, that I might have done the wrong thing, and I was right. Ive cruised six other times on other cruise lines and have never ran across such a chaotic mess. First of all let me say, that the embarkation was just average, I was not impressed. Looking around the terminal I knew we where going to have a less than enjoyable time when I seen the amount of college spring breakers there. Not being surprised at all, I was right on. The first day at sea was a complete mess, no where to sit outside to get some sun and relaxation. The kids where out and out ridiculously drunk and some uncontrollable. That evening noise in the halls, banging on doors using profound language was more than I could take. This went on the whole cruise, in fact they drank so much alcohol that they ran out of some brand named beers. The room was too small, and the walls not insulated very well, you could hear everything. I was not impressed with the ship at all, one pool, and the adult area should have been for the kids, it was so small. Crowded every day, and you had to get up with the roosters if you wanted a chair. Everyone saved chairs, I never had a chair problem on any other cruise line before. The entertainment was so so, the comedian was the only funny thing we seen. The standard marriage game just about done on all ships, not very original. The bingo games where ridiculous, the way they set them up. The food was nothing to write home about. What else can I say, the only thing worth while on the whole trip was the ports we visited, at least you had some peace. All in all, it was the worst cruise Ive been on, and a big waste of money for me. I think Carnival should just turn the ships over to the college kids during the month of March, a spring breakers cruise for kids only. The security on the ship was a joke, they had none or little control of there actions. What a joke. Thats it FOLKS!

arties45's Full Rating Summary

Too small

Cozumel

Always enjoyable, been there several times, drove the island very nice.

arties45