3. Celebrity Reflection
We are Diamond with Royal Caribbean, but chose to try Celebrity because of the great offer (drinks, internet, gratuities, and we ended up with a $600 OBC). I'm a teacher, so we were travelling during the March Break (ON, Canada). We flew into Miami the day of departure with no trouble at all. Took a cab to the port from the airport. Our room was a Sky Suite (2159) on deck 12. Spacious, plenty of storage, great location and nice balcony. Our butler was very friendly and always checked in to see if we needed anything. Enjoyed him coming around in the afternoon with snacks. If we weren't in the room, he'd leave a little something anyway. Our stateroom attendant kept the room very clean. We thoroughly enjoyed dining in Luminae and the service was outstanding. Tatiana was our server every night for dinner, and they often seated us in her section for breakfast as well. Having access to Michael's Club was also a bonus. We would often go sit in there and have a drink in the late afternoon (hardly anyone was in there). It was also convenient to be able to get water or juice from the coolers. I used the gym every morning. I got there around 6 am (yes I know it's vacation, but it's my routine) when it opened and it was great because not many people were there. It started to get crowded between 7 and 8 am. We stopped in Cozumel first and opted for the Chocolate Seaside Workshop, Tasting and Wine Pairing, since we have been there several times. It was fun (learning about and making your own chocolate) and tasty! Next was Grand Cayman. We were fortunate to have been on the first tender (being in a suite, the concierge contacts you for a meeting time/place to escort you to the gangway). Apparently some people had to wait a very long time to get a tender. Since we had visited here a year ago and did a private tour to Stingray City/Starfish Point, we chose to do a beach day. We reserved a day room at the Westin (pre-arranged through the hotel ahead of time). The beach and water were great, and I rented a paddle board for an hour. In Ocho Rios, we just got off and walked around to buy t-shirts for family back home. I was married in Negril, so we've done some of the touristy things already. Last stop was Cococay. Again, we were among the first off, which was good since we were able to find a great spot on the beach. We rented an umbrella (around $20) and I also went paddle boarding for an hour (around $25). Being in a suite, you have access to a smaller area for lunch and upgraded food. On the day of disembarkation, we chose to do walk off (which we normally do). We went down a little earlier than suggested and we were second in line. Shortly after that the line got long. We are already looking to book another Celebrity cruise!

First Cruise With Celebrity and Looking Forward To the Next!!

Celebrity Reflection Cruise Review by bellemiche

We are already looking to book another Celebrity cruise!
bellemiche’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Reflection price drops

Sky Suite
Cabin S1 7159
Roomy, lots of storage, large bathroom.
Resort Deck Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins