3. Radiance of the Seas
I'm glad they are putting the Radiance of the Sea to dry dock. It need some sweet loving care. We toured around the top end of Australia. Australia is known for crayfish (lobster) and yet, we were not offered surf or turf or beef Wellington in the main dining. If you wanted anything like that you needed to order through speciality restaurants. The wifi costs $270 US dollars for a 16 night cruise. It was reliable but slow. I needed it because I needed to stay in contact with family. They do not have a self serve laundromat on board and the laundry costs were high. The entertainment was great. Tha staff was excellent and went out if the way to help. The embarkation and disembarkion was well handled. Shore excursions were excellent.

Disappointed

Radiance of the Seas Cruise Review by Wandering Faye

The entertainment was great.

Wandering Faye’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Radiance of the Seas price drops

Needs updating. There is no cold water. Otherwise, it was a regular cabin.
  Radiance of the Seas Deck Plans