3. Navigator of the Seas
I liked that there were lots of beach chairs on deck. Checking out towels each day was a pain. And people did save chairs even though they weren't supposed to. The captain was super hard to understand and didn't really keep us updated. The food in the windjammer was not great. Always the same things and too many rice dishes or one pot dishes. The windjammer was always closed too. The deck was dirty. Needed to be swept and cleaned and dusted. Our room steward was pretty awesome. Her name was Tracy from Jamaica. I loved the soap. The food at dinner was good in the dining room. Service was a bit slow for my son and husband and the other party at our table. The cruise compass didn't have enough details. The shows were not given good descriptions. I sat through mo town which was good but I might not have picked it if I had known what it was. I only saw one comedian. He was not PG. I missed another comedian and I didn't see a magician. The tv shows and movies on tv were awful. I really missed Zumba. They offered Latin dance but the instructor was not prepared, late and had technical difficulties. She couldn't speak English and it was a disappointment. The decor on the boat was nice. The carpet was nice. I wish that sometimes the crew would offer more service. Serve my lobster out of shell, offer straws, napkins. Pull out my chair. A cool cloth after shore excursions. Mints on pillow. Offer bar service a bit earlier. Esp on Haiti. Provide more drink stations on deck. Catholic mass was not offered this cruise. Too short of times in port for my husband and son to see everything. The exercise classes didn't have an Instructor show or the stretching class started late. The music pool side was not great. My son said lines were long to enjoy the flow rider. Embarkation was a bit rough. Hard to find port terminal. No instructions on website. The terminal and parking are separate and very confusing. Not explained on boarding info. We rcd several e mails about our cruise but nothing about getting to port. Disembarkation was dreadful. It took over two hours to get off the ship. I don't know how people flying were able to do it. The shuttle to the parking garage was efficient from the ship. There was too many smoking areas on the ship. On deck by windjammer and pool, in bars on deck. And on deck four. It is 2016.

Relaxing

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review by Sharpet2

• Sail Date: April 2016
  • Destination: Caribbean

The decor on the boat was nice. The carpet was nice.

Sharpet2’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 16+
Get Royal Caribbean Navigator of the Seas price drops

Our cabin was clean. A family before us did leave a t shirt and socks in the drawer.
The soap smelled fantastic. The towels were super fluffy.
  Navigator of the Seas Deck Plans