3. Carnival Breeze
This ship was perfect and way better decor than any other Carnival ship. It's a BIG ship, but I love it. It's a nice way to burn that cruise weight. If you didn't like Carnival because of the ship design, try the Breeze. Embarkation was actually very smooth. They started "staggered check-in". We picked 10:00-10:30, but actually didn't make it till 11:30. We bypassed the lines since we were already suppose to check-in. The whole process took 30 minutes. Make sure to never come before your check-in time or be prepared to stay in the hot sun! 3 people made sure we had the right time to come in! Service was great actually. Every staff member was very friendly and our room steward was excellent. He would always say hi to us no matter how far down the hall he was. The room was PERFECT. Seriously, Carnival stepped up the cabin decor. It's so much nicer and easier on the eyes. I love the blue and yellow tones. It's not basic and boring anymore. The food was great. Seriously, I don't think I had one bad dish. The buffet food had some disappointing items, but that's to be expected at a buffet. One thing I can say for sure, the 24/7 pizza is DELICIOUS! It's the italian style, not like chain pizza. I highly recommend trying it. Dining room food was very good and here's a tip, don't order lobster or filet mignon off the "Steakhouse Selections". They are free once a cruise. Also, try Cucina Del Capitano at lunch. Not a lot of people and you get seated right away. I didn't do the kid's clubs, but I heard positive things about Camp Ocean. Entertainment was ok. The parties and dancing were super fun, but the shows lacked. All the shows were just covers to songs, I was looking for more entertaining shows rather than musicals. In summary, you really won't regret going on the Breeze. I can't see how other people had a bad time.

Can't go wrong with this beautiful ship!

Carnival Breeze Cruise Review by DisneyDatknee

• Sail Date: April 2016
  • Destination: Western Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Interior Upper/Lower

DisneyDatknee’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Breeze price drops

Interior Upper/Lower
Cabin 1A 2216
Never ever book a 1A unless you get the porthole rooms! They are FWD on decks 2 & 1 and make sure you pick the one that has windows. For as much as I paid for this room, I got a sweet deal and the room is perfect! It's laid out just like an oceanview/balcony and you get way more closet space. The portholes were perfect for sunlight and just to look at the waves.
Deck 11 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins