3. Carnival Victory
This was only my second cruise with the prior one being on RCL, AOS. Carnival Victory seems to be an antiquated ship and in need of a major renovation, it doesn't have the flow that I experienced on AOS and I found it very hard to relax and enjoy the cruise. You could feel all the movement of the ship something I didn't feel on the RCL ship. To me the service was also sub par of what I had on RCL especially when it came to meals in the main dining room, it seemed like the ship was on a tight budget and served very small portions of everything. I wasn't the only one who noticed this as our whole table looked at our plates the one night and had the same reaction of " is this for real what they call dinner". No sooner than we were served and we all promptly put in for a second order of everything as to not have to wait till later. The only saving grace was the ports of call as they mostly were new ones for me and my wife so we were able to explore new territories. Will never again set foot on a Carnival ship.

Our experience on Carnival Victory