Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review by nicoleellen27

• Sail Date: Nov 2014
  • Destination: the Bahamas
  • Cabin Type: Panoramic Ocean View Stateroom

This was our first cruise ever. We went to celebrate my husbands 40th birthday. We left out of Orlando. We flew in a day early and rented a car, stopped at Universal Studios, then stayed at Country Inn close by the port. The next day we returned the rental car and they shuttled us to the port. When we arrived at the port there were people there who immediately took our luggage and were very helpful. We did not have to wait in line for a long time to get "checked in" and then we were able to walk right on to the ship. We were greeted as we walked on to the ship and able to go straight to the Windjammer for lunch. We had absolutely the best time on this cruise. Our cruise director was absolutely amazing and I would recommend any cruise that he is on. This is a smaller ship but had tons of entertainment but we were able to relax when we wanted to also. We did enjoy a few of the shows. I would HIGHLY recommend the marriage game show! I was in tears laughing so hard. It was great! When we arrived back at port we decided to take our own luggage off and were able to get off the ship very quickly.

nicoleellen27's Full Rating Summary

Panoramic Ocean View Stateroom

Our cabin was great. We never heard our neighbors or noise in the hallway. We also didn't feel and movement from the ship. Our stateroom attendant was the absolute best!!!

Orlando (Port Canaveral)

We didn't do any excursions here through the cruise line. We arrived a day early and enjoyed a day at Universal Studios.

Perfect Day at CocoCay

CocoCay was amazing. We did book an excursion for the kayak and snorkeling. In the future I would not book an excursion here due to I really enjoy just laying on the beach and you are able to do that here. Snorkeling was fun and not something I had done before so I enjoyed that.

Nassau

We took tour of the island. Our tour guide was very nice and gave us a ton of information. Just a disclaimer, they are terrible drivers there! We were able to visit some of the forts and drove through the island and saw some historical buildings. I thought it was interesting but my husband wasn't a fan. Then he took us over to Atlantis and we were able to walk around there for a bit. When you first get off the ship you go through their security and then you are close to the main road where there are a ton of shops. I enjoyed the straw market and was able to purchase some souvenirs for our children.

nicoleellen27