3. Serenade of the Seas
This is only our second cruise but were not disappointed. Having read some of the earlier reviews I was slightly apprehensive. I have come to realise that as a contributor on Trip Advisor that some people only seem to use reviews to highlight the negative. The ship was smaller than the Equinox we sailed on last time but was equally attractive. It is true that there are some signs of wear an tear but I would never describe anything as tatty. All the public areas are well kept and the Schooner Bar and Safari lounge have lots of character. The atrium is stunning! Our room was lovely, no complaints and our steward kept it very clean. We thought the food was excellent throughout the cruise. One thing we did miss from the Equinox was home made scones every day! Some of the acts in the theatre were very good, others average. All the staff were very friendly and helpful. Overall we had a great time and will travel with RC again at some time in the future

First, but Not Our Last!

Serenade of the Seas Cruise Review by melvilw

Our room was lovely, no complaints and our steward kept it very clean.

Some of the acts in the theatre were very good, others average.

All the staff were very friendly and helpful.

melvilw’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Serenade of the Seas price drops

Perfect! Spacious, light and airy, unobstructed view from balcony very near the centre of the ship.
  Serenade of the Seas Deck Plans