Celebrity Eclipse Cruise Review

Celebrity Eclipse Cruise Review by lacey123

• Sail Date: Mar 2016
  • Destination: the Southern Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Concierge Class 2

My husband and I have just returned from a 2 week Southern Caribbean Cruise with celebrity Eclipse. This was our first cruise and we loved every minute of it. The staff were all very welcoming and couldn't do enough for us. Our Cabin was kept immaculate with towels and flannels being changed twice a day.

The food was to die for, in fact I put on half a stone , there was so much variety you were spoilt for choice. The entertainment team, officers and different members staff often had competitions with guests which was great fun. We went on several trips organized by Celebrity and were not disappointed. We always managed to get a sunbed no matter what time of day. There were some couples who were selfish, and thought it ok to get 4 sunbeds 2 in the sun and 2 in the shade, but when the staff were notified it was quickly dealt with.

In our experience there is not one thing I would change we had a fantastic time and are now looking to book for next year. Cruising for us is definitely the way to go. We met some lovely people on our holiday Thank you Celebrity Eclipse and all your wonderful staff for making our cruise just perfect.

lacey123's Full Rating Summary

Concierge Class 2
Cabin C2 1279

Lovely Cabin bigger then I thought it would be .

lacey123