3. Navigator of the Seas
We brought our 6 year old twins on their 2nd cruise. We flew in late the night before and stayed at Riverfront Hotel the night before (booked through Priceline, very expensive because of Easter Weekend). We used Uber service from airport to hotel, hotel to port and port to airport without a hitch. We cruised on RCI's Navigator of the Seas to Georgetown, Grand Cayman, Falmouth, Jamaica & Labadee Haiti. We had 2 Sea Days. There were 2 formal nights. Food was just ok, bland when they are cooking for so many people. We ate in the main dining room 4 out of 6 nights, windjammer for breakfast and lunch most days and Izumi for one dinner (a la carte). They were pushing the other specialty dining packages & Johnny Rockets but we just didn't feel like spending the extra money. We did have the premium beverage package, which was great. We had a BOGO special, or otherwise not sure if I would have purchased it. Only other comment on the food-hard to find anything after 10pm and room service was sub-par offerings and wait time was about an hour. We took one RCI excursion in Grand Cayman to the Turtle Farm and it was amazing. We booked a private tour in Jamaica and just enjoyed the relaxing beach break in Labadee. Only complaint about Labadee was the artists were aggressively trying to get our business when we were walking to the inflatable/sport area. Service was great on the ship. I never experienced any cleanliness issues. Our cabin was fine for our family of 4. We had an interior cabin on Deck 8 with 2 pullman beds (bunks) above our queen bed. I felt like there was plenty of storage, and I liked the shower having doors instead of a curtain! The kids loved their Adventure Ocean program, and would've gone every waking moment if it was available. We loved it because it gave us a few breaks throughout the day, which is always welcome! The entertainment was so-so. There was a Bon Jovi cover band one night that was amazing. The ice skating show was fun. The other main entertainment was average and we didn't go to any of the comedians. The pier was definitely the most outdated one I've ever checked in (this was our 6th cruise, 2nd with RCI). I'd say embarkation was about 30-45 minutes, we arrived around 11:30. We chose self-assist for debarkation and again that maybe took 45-60 minutes but only because they only had like 2-3 customs people working. We were at the airport by 7:30 am. On a side note, however our return flight from FLL on SW was canceled and we ended up having to rent a car to drive back to Ohio which was not so fun.

Spring Break with the Family

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review by twinsmama77

twinsmama77’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 3 to 6
Get Royal Caribbean Navigator of the Seas price drops

Plenty of space for us & our stuff, even with a family of 4!
  Navigator of the Seas Deck Plans