3. Oasis of the Seas
We sailed 06 FEB 2016 Eastern Caribbean and we had a great time. I found myself loving the ship more each day. We had a oceanview balcony cabin CAT D6 cabin # 11690. Nice and quiet, bed comfy and decent size shower with great water pressure. We sailed with a group of 37 and all enjoyed the cruise. We boarded the ship at 12pm but had to wait until 1pm to get to our cabins. Next time I will board a little later as it was crowded with everyone waiting. We had early dining at a table for 10 and at times found it hard to hear everyone as the dining room did get noisy. Food was very good with lots of choice. We had eaten breakfast in the dining room early on but later found we like the Central Park Cafe better. Just because you could sit outside and it felt like you were in a park. Loved it! I didn't see Cats ( had already seen it) but my husband did and he left at intermission but his 2 travel buddies stayed and they enjoyed it. Loved the other shows, Skating, Aqua theatre, Come Fly with Me, LOVED IT. So well done. The comedians were so good, my cheeks hurt so much from laughing. Our first day in Nassau unfortunately was cool and very windy. Never left the ship. Friends who did came right back. We enjoyed the Solarium and the travel and shopping talks. ST Thomas we stopped at a different pier than I had been before as the ship is to large. Took a "bus" into town I think it was $4.00 one way as it a bit of a distance. Would have been very tricky to walk as at times no side walk. Weather did get warmer. Walked around and did some shopping. St Maarten, just walk about at the pier and into the town, St Phillipsburg. Easy lazy day. I did the zipline, scared but did it. I know it is a very short distance but that was huge for me. The staff were very kind helping me. Loved to walk about the ship just taking everything in. The promenade was great, the Central Park, the pool decks. Never felt crowded at all. Except when going to dinner at 6pm at the elevators, then it was busy. Otherwise really no issues. I loved this cruise so much we are already booked on the Harmony next Jan 2017. Can't wait to see the water slides!

BIG AND WONDERFUL

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review by cruisingisforme

I loved this cruise so much we are already booked on the Harmony next Jan 2017.

Can't wait to see the water slides!
cruisingisforme’s Full Rating Summary