3. Celestyal Crystal
I just returned from a very educational cruise to Cuba. I had read previous reviews and was a little hesitant about Celestyal Crystal. I was pleasantly surprised. The ship is very clean and the staff are extremely friendly! The food was good, not gourmet, but very substantial. Our room (7222) was very nice with plenty of storage. Our room stewards were excellent. The "People to People" program was very good and we had some very interesting excursions. The Cuban people are very friendly and welcomed us Americans. I had read previously to take Canadian money, as it was the easiest to exchange. This was not true! Canadian money has a poor exchange rate in Cuba. Many places in Cuba gladly took American money. There is a surcharge to exchange US money for Cuban pesos, but it is worth it. However, US credit and debit cards cannot be used there. I would highly recommend this cruise. If you want to learn about the history of Cuba, this is the best way!

Great way to visit Cuba!

Celestyal Crystal Cruise Review by bluebirt

• Sail Date: March 2016
  • Destination: Cuba

The food was good, not gourmet, but very substantial.

bluebirt’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celestyal Crystal price drops

Very clean and comfortable. Plenty of storage.