Having read the awful reviews (stained carpets, bad smells, duct tape, bad food) I was really worried about my first ever cruise on Oceana. In fact it is the most beautiful ship- our cabin B753 was spacious, perfect unstained carpet, granite work surface on mirrored wet bar, comfortable beds, lovely bathroom, loads of storage space, big balcony overlooking the wake. We had freedom dining in the Ligurian restaurant - the food was wonderful especially the lobster. The staff couldn't have done more to make our stay perfect- My 12 year old daughter got a taste for room service and they were quite happy to deliver spaghetti bolognaise at 10.30 at night. The entertainment (apart from the headliners) was wonderful and there was always space whether it was in the gym, the pools or the 2 theatres. We had a wonderful time- I cannot fault it (all this was despite the force 11 storm Katie which raged on the first day!)

Ignore the bad reviews.

db51’s Full Rating Summary
Get P&O Oceana price drops

Mini Suite with Balcony and Bath/Shower
Cabin BC B753
Large, good furniture (lots of wood and marble) nice Jacuzzi, curtain screens main bedroom bit from lounge part, excellent pillows, lots of storage space, 2tvs, dvd player, nice balcony with 2 sun beds and 2 chairs and 2 tables. Would book it again.
  Oceana Deck Plans