3. Carnival Valor
When I laid down on the extremely hard bed the first night, I had to ask the steward how we could make it any softer. Needless to say, that was the start of a horrible cruise. Once the steward did what he could (which was add a blanket under the sheet), I laid down and realized that I was being attacked by bugs. These weren't bed bugs (thank goodness), but, they were sand fleas. Then the air conditioning died and it took a maintenance guy awhile to fix that. Lastly, we had children running up and down the halls at 3am banging on doors, screaming, flipping signs, etc. When we mentioned this to customer service, we were told that the boat was completely sold out, so they couldn't change our room and that there is over 3000 people on the ship...this This means that they can't stop the kids from doing this. Mind you, the kids did this every single night of the cruise. There was trash on the ship everywhere. I will say that the ports were amazing, but I could have flown or taken another ship. I am done with Carnival. (Btw, I have called Carnival since arriving home and was told that if I was looking for money, it wasn't going to happen, and security can't be everywhere on the ship. The advice from the representative was that I should have complained more on the ship and they would have found a way to stop the kids. I am just disappointed with Carnival and won't cruise with them ever again.

Totally disappointed; don't waste your money or your time.

Carnival Valor Cruise Review by Aprilreviews

Aprilreviews’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Valor price drops

Balcony
Cabin 8C 7344
Bugs biting you when you lay down in bed, so I had to spray bug spray on my body before going to bed. The bed itself was extremely hard and the air conditioning broke in the cabin.
Verandah Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins