3. Disney Dream
We sailed on the Dream on March 28 for a 4 night cruise. My husband and I were able to use the adult pool areas because my 17 year old son found the Vibe teen club on the first day and spent most of his ship time there from that point on. He's got a good personality and is very outgoing, but I don't see why others wouldn't enjoy it as well. The adult pool areas were a blessing to us because it was spring break and the family pools were crowded. We had two Cabanas lunches, one Cabana breakfast, one Palo Brunch, and the dining rotation meals in the restaurants (our rotation was Enchanted Garden, Royal Court, Animator's Palate (pirate night) and Animator's Palate (regular menu). The pirate menu was our favorite of the dinner meals. The Palo brunch was wonderful! And Cabanas has something for everyone from sushi to crab legs. As for ports, we did go into Nassau and visited the Pirate Museum, which is more like an attraction than a museum. I forgot how pushy Nassau people are! And I guess a lot of people didn't get off of the ship, because when we got on it was a 45 minute for the aquaduck! My husband took a pass, but my son and I rode it and it is a blast! Our Castaway Cay day, though, was a major bust. We walked in the 5K race and then a monsoon rolled in. So after 90 mintues with sideways rain, thunder, and wind, we went back to the ship. My son was going to do the teen excursion but it was canceled. BUT, none of that is Disney's fault. Stuff happens! It did clear up in the afternoon and my husband and I went back and stuck our feet in the ocean just to say we did. Our sea day was great, with Palo and day passes to the Rainforest room in the spa. It was very enjoyable. Got a nice picture of my son with Jack Sparrow and a family pic with Mickey Mouse. Also saw one of the shows, "The Golden Mickeys". I'm not that into shows even at the theme parks, so seeing one was an accomplishment for me; I always have better things to do. Our stateroom hostess took good care of us and our serving team was on point. We were seated with a family with two teens, and our server kept those teens and my son entertained with brain teasers.

Great time; adults and a 17 year old all loved it!

Disney Dream Cruise Review by Rock'n Robin

Ages 16+
Get Disney Dream price drops

Deluxe Family Oceanview Stateroom with Verandah
Cabin 04A 9574
Room was a hit. It was midship, very close to the elevators and steps to either grab an elevator or run up to deck 11 for an iced tea refill. It was not connecting so no noise from nearby families. I did hear shuffleboard clinking on occasion from below ,but I have really good ears! It sleeps 4--my son could choose between the pullout couch or the pull down bunk. Starboard view allowed us to look at Castaway Cay.
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins