Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review by Chandra76

• Sail Date: Mar 2016
  • Destination: the Bahamas
  • Cabin Type: Panoramic Ocean View Stateroom

Our cabin was nice and roomy, however, the shower was way too small especially for my 6'4 husband. I had read reviews about the shower curtain sticking to you but I had no idea of how hard it would be until we arrived. I even brought clips to clip curing down and it didn't help.

I took my 10 year old to the Adventure area for kids to sign her up and she wasn't impressed with the set up being so close to the younger children and she said it didn't look like much fun. She would've much rather been across the hall with the club music and teens.

The food was great. We ate at the Windjammer, My Fair Lady, Chops and the quick counter in the pool area. Chops was by far the best!!! Even though I say the food was great at My Fair Lady, I didn't like that my family of 3 was placed at another table with a family of 3. Didn't enjoy sitting with other people. This happened at both dinner and breakfast. Never went back.

Entertainment was very nice and enjoyable. Marc was amazing!

The only shore excursion we did was snorkeling at CoCo Cay. The price was reasonable and we had a lot of fun. Would've loved to have visited Atlantis but $189 per person is absolutely ridiculous.

The bus transportation from the airport was so so. I understand that by booking transportation through RCCL you are guaranteed arrival. We were off our plane by noon and checked in with transportation. We had to wait for other guest who's plane was delayed to arrive because our bus was the last one to the port. We didn't arrive to the port until 2:30. We put our belongings in our cabin and headed to the Windjammer. After all, it was a long morning and we were hungry. Sat down to eat and not even 10 minutes went by and we were made to leave because of the drill. The drill was scheduled for 3:30. Why were we made to leave the Windjammer at 3:00??? Husband was pissed......

Would we do another cruise, yes! Would we choose another ship, yes!

Chandra76's Full Rating Summary

Panoramic Ocean View Stateroom
Cabin PV 8600

The room was nice and roomy. The bathroom was okay but the shower was way to small. The curtain sticks to you and it's impossible to turn around.

Snorkeling

the cheapest excursion and fun

View All 85 Snorkeling Reviews