• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

LeRenard
10+ Cruises • Age 60s

Sail Date: Mar 2016
Cabin:

This was my 27th cruise with Celebrity. We normally do this Caribbean route on the Eclipse twice a year (late November and late March) and have done so for the past 4 or 5 years. My mother, who I travel with, wants to try another cruise line or route - but I am hesitant to change - why change when you will only be disappointed?? Of all of my cruises on the Eclipse, this one was the best. It was perfect - everything worked like clockwork, largely due to the highly dedicated and professional staff aboard.

Embarkation, unlike in November, was flawless and we boarded the ship in 35 minutes after entering the terminal. Disembarkation was the same - in and out, very quickly.

The food was superb. I still get surprised by some of the reviews I read here and wonder if I was on the same cruise as the complainers. Either that or my taste buds have died or receded. Service was excellent in the main dining room. The food in the Buffet for breakfast, lunch and dinner on the 14th floor was also exceptional. I even lost 7 pounds on the cruise - because I ate properly, did not make a pig of myself and exercised daily.

Find a Celebrity Eclipse Cruise from $383