3. American Empress
This is my first cruise with American Queen Steamboat Company. Although it is only my 2nd day I have had many requests and they have all been fufilled. I have some food allergies and requests and they were all taken seriously, although it limited my choices. There is a historian on board (Riverlorian as he is called) and love the talks. They are not always at a time when we can make it. I am relaxed and happy. This is a much better feeling than the other large cruise lines. I wish I still drank wine because that was really flowing last night.. all included. The entertainment is much better than I imagined. The post cries stay hotel in New Orleans is awesome. am looking to take the Colombia River Cruise next year.

Extremely Accomodating

American Empress Cruise Review by debraandsteven

debraandsteven’s Full Rating Summary
Get American Empress price drops

Room is small. Bought a night light so I don't have to keep the bathroom light on. AC works great. I took too many clothes as this is casual and is part of the problem. The bathroom is much bigger than the big cruise ships and that is wonderful. We won't be spending a lot of time in the room so it doesn't matter much.