3. Navigator of the Seas
Great cruise for a family with many ages of kids for over Spring Break. Ship was clean, most workers friendly, and many activities to chose from. I was surprised at how the ship did NOT feel crowded in comparison to last year's cruise on the Freedom. I loved the pool and hot tub lay out on this ship as it was easy to keep an eye on my kids and find my friends easily. And, the live music on this ship was amazing! Lots of opportunities to sing along, dance, or just relax and enjoy. The only negatives were some of the servers in the dining room. Our waiter was snooty and made demeaning comments to two members of my group (two families together). Our table also had a bar waitress that was mean and grumpy. She cut off people at several tables around us and had a horrible attitude. On the other hand, our assistant waiter was nice and accommodating. She got an extra tip for her friendliness! My room steward was the best I've ever had. He was smiling every day and greeted us by name. He cleaned twice daily and asked a lot if we needed anything. He was awesome. Ports were pretty good. I enjoyed snorkeling in Grand Cayman (Cemetary Beach) and loved the Red Stripe Beach in Falmouth. This beach was relaxing but older kids got bored. Labadee is not my favorite island but I had a good day walking around & swimming. I think they need more excursion selections in Labadee and Falmouth. I guess I will have to try another cruise here to figure it out! ;)

Navigator Review

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review by beachbev

beachbev’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 7 to 9
Ages 16+
Get Royal Caribbean Navigator of the Seas price drops

Awesome room attendant that made my room clean and cheery! My room was a basic balcony but I had such a friendly room attendant that it made a big difference. I felt waited on and cared for! He greeted each of us by name and asked how the room was each day. Super happy and hard working!
  Navigator of the Seas Deck Plans