• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

2-5 Cruises • Age 30s

Sail Date: Mar 2016
Cabin:
Traveled with children

We booked this cruise last-minute, and got 2 inside staterooms next to one another (not connecting) for my family of 5: 2 30-something adults and 3 children ages 3, 6, and 9.

Cabins: They were adequate, but very small. Even with 2 rooms, it was a TIGHT fit. Our steward was efficient, and we didn't spend much time in our rooms anyway.

Food: Food was good. The buffet had good food, and I liked that it changed daily. However, tables with dirty dishes on them were a problem, and at peak times it was hard to find a seat at the buffet. We ate at both of the main dining rooms, and service was great and food was good. They seemed a bit annoyed that my son wanted a hamburger but was allergic to sesame seeds, and they kept calling sesame seeds "nuts." Is it that hard to put a hamburger patty on bread if you don't have a bun with no sesame seeds? The only specialty restaurant we ate at was Moderno, and it was wonderful. I don't like meat, but the plantains, rice, and grilled pineapple are enough to make me want to go back.

Port Reviews

Roatan

Stayed on the ship.

Belize City

Stayed on the ship and enjoyed the Thermal Suite!

previous reviewnext review