3. Oasis of the Seas
I don't even understand why some have loved this cruise. 1) I put this as number 1 because it's the worst part. The food is awful. I mean AWFUL. I mean inedible at times. Everywhere that's included in the price is awful. The up-charge restaurants are better. But it was so disappointing. 2) They are pushing you to buy something at all times. It's very annoying. And the cruise photraphers are extremely pushy. It's just tacky. 3) You are always in a line. After going on Disney, you realize how unorganized this boat it. 4) They do have tons of things to do on the boat, but it's difficult to actually get a chance to do many of them. 5) On a positive. They do keep the boat clean and the staff is friendly. The cabin stewards are wonderful.

What in the world?!

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review by Sky_blue1234

I don't even understand why some have loved this cruise.

Sky_blue1234’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 13 to 15
Get Royal Caribbean Oasis of the Seas price drops

I don't care for the color scheme of the cabins and the bathrooms are very tight. But, they are kept very very clean, and the staff is friendly.
  Oasis of the Seas Deck Plans