• Help Ukrainian Families in Need: World Central Kitchen Donation Match
  • Cruise Tips

Costa Favolosa Review

-- / 5.0
Editor Rating

Second worst cruise of 12, food terrible, choose another cruise line!

Review for Costa Favolosa to the Eastern Caribbean
pssc
10+ Cruises • Age 50s

Value for Money

Sail Date: Mar 2016
Cabin: Classic Inside

The MSC cruise a few years ago was my worst cruise, this COSTA was the second worst cruise I ever did.

After booking I read all the bad reviews so I had contacted the cruise line and they did charge 75% of what I paid so I decided to go anyway. After the MSC I thought it could not be worse, and I was right, second worst!

Mainly the food is terrible. Breakfast ordinary and long lines waiting for the food in the buffet restaurant. In the main dining room breakfast almost every time cold and long waiting time. Once I had to wait 35 minutes to get my breakfast, my 3 friends were ready a long time when finally my food came.

Classic Inside

Cabin IC

Cabin was OK, nothing special. On other cruise lines every day nice decorated towels, free water, here nothing like that

Port Reviews

La Romana (Casa de Campo)

went to altos de chavon on my own. beautiful!

St. Kitts (Port Zante)

went with a taxi to town.

Martinique

on our own to the city

Guadeloupe

we went to a beach, very nice!

St. Maarten

Been a few times. Because of arrival time too short to go to explore the island with my friend that were there the first time. We went with the water taxi to Philipsburg. We were there on a Sunday so lots of shops closed!

18 Helpful Votes