3. Costa Favolosa
The MSC cruise a few years ago was my worst cruise, this COSTA was the second worst cruise I ever did. After booking I read all the bad reviews so I had contacted the cruise line and they did charge 75% of what I paid so I decided to go anyway. After the MSC I thought it could not be worse, and I was right, second worst! Mainly the food is terrible. Breakfast ordinary and long lines waiting for the food in the buffet restaurant. In the main dining room breakfast almost every time cold and long waiting time. Once I had to wait 35 minutes to get my breakfast, my 3 friends were ready a long time when finally my food came. Food in the main restaurant was really bad. I, and a few others from my table went to the buffet restaurant after dinner had been served. We did try but no taste, sorry, bad taste en mostly cold as well. Once we were too late to have some food in the buffet at night so we could eat a pizza with salad on the second floor.....they charged for it... All other cruises I have done there was a 24 hour snack! Other bad experiences, after 1 day ALL computers in the internet section were down for 5 days!!! Due to embarkation on 4 islands the crew is doing drill with new guests. Is OK and I understand but I don't understand why sometimes closing ALL bars and eateries for 1 1/2 hour because of the drill... This was the 12th cruise I have been on, all American cruise lines and they were all perfect!! The worst two were Italian ships, they don't have it at all!! shame for the cruise industry there are some bad companies like these. I booked already a 13th one, celebrity summit n December, FOR SURE it will be better. I still love cruising, but no Italian ship anymore, please consider American cruise lines like Carnival, Royal Caribbean, Celebrity, etc.

Second worst cruise of 12, food terrible, choose another cruise line!

Costa Favolosa Cruise Review by pssc

pssc’s Full Rating Summary
Get Costa Favolosa price drops

Classic Inside
Cabin IC 8235
Cabin was OK, nothing special. On other cruise lines every day nice decorated towels, free water, here nothing like that
Alhambra Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins