3. Navigator of the Seas
This was our first time cruising on Royal Caribbean. The staff did a great job and we really enjoyed the shows (especially Ice Dancing and Sound Collage). The Windjammer, which is the ongoing buffet was good for breakfast and lunch with great fries, burgers, hash browns, and omelettes. Bartenders were friendly and quick and bars were everywhere so you did not have to stand in line for very long to get a drink. Drink packages---depends on how much you drink but my husband was definitely happy with the beer and wine package. Food in main dining room was ok but nothing great and unless you wanted to pay extra you ate in same dining room every night unless you wanted to eat at the buffet. We had a room with a balcony but it was small and my teen daughter slept in a "bunk" on top of our king size bed--no fib! We went on a shore excursion in Jamaica to the Blue Waters Beach Club--a total rip off since they advertised free wifi but it was broken all day and untruths were told to us as to the reason and not even a partial refund. Catamaran and stingray trip in Grand Cayman was fabulous. My 16 year old daughter chose the water park in Haiti which was more for younger kids. All in all we had fun but it just was not Disney (of course it was half the price too). Toilet paper not refilled enough in public areas, lights out, plates and cups sitting around but again--you get what you pay for. We can't say enough about the friendliness of the majority of the staff and we would definitely consider going on Royal Caribbean again unless I can find a good deal with Disney :)

Nice Cruise and great shows but not Disney...

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review by Lmcgraw551

Lmcgraw551’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 16+
Get Royal Caribbean Navigator of the Seas price drops

Toward front of ship--close to elevator--loved the location!
  Navigator of the Seas Deck Plans