3. Seven Seas Navigator
My husband and I have just returned from a 14night transatlantic cruise on seven seas navigator. It was a final cruise before a complete refurbishment in dry dock for 2 weeks. We had read the reviews so had a few concerns about the negative reviews. Let me reassure you it was the best cruise line we have ever cruised with and we have cruised with many others including Cunard and Royal Caribbean. Embarkation was quick and easy and we were met by friendly staff handing out champagne. A nice start! Cabins were not quite ready so we went to the restaurant for lunch. The staff were there to make sure you had a table of your choice and were serving drinks to our table. It was a self service restaurant, The Veranda, the food was excellent and again the staff were really helpful, especially with elderly passengers carrying their food to the tables for them, always with a smile. Nothing was ever too much trouble. When we arrived to our cabin we were very impressed with the cleanliness and the size of it! A bathroom with bath and shower, large king size bed, seating area which led into the balcony which although small plenty of room for a table and 2 chairs which we used often when the weather was nice. I loved the walk in wardrobe which had loads of space for hanging clothes plus drawers that even I couldn't fill and I take a lot of just in case clothes with me!!!! There was a bottle of champagne on ice and a lovely selection of fresh fruit. The fruit was replenished daily and the fridge filled with soft and alcoholic drinks plus bottled water which was also replaced as we used it. The bed was very comfortable with lovely fresh Cotten bedding and the most comfortable pillows! We were in a cabin at the rear of the ship which unfortunately was as noisy as other passengers said it was!! We slept with earplugs in and managed at first but after a few days of this noise we went to reception to ask if there was another cabin we could have as we were very tired from the disturbances due to the noise in the cabin, we found out we were near the propellers which is the reason for the noise and the vibrations which was constant. They were really sympathetic and upgraded us to a coseirge cabin at no extra cost which was mid ship. No noise or vibration!!! Fantastic! I would advise to pay the extra for mid ship cabins if you will struggle with the noise and vibrations. It was extreme vibrations! The food was superb in all the restaurants and the staff in all areas of the ship were friendly and helpful at all times. Not having to sign for every drink and not think about the price of everything was so easy. Plus free excursions which we booked ahead of the cruise. All online and simple to do. The tickets for these were in our cabin on arrival. The shows were pretty much the same as all cruises but were good entertainment. The seating for shows was very comfortable and we never struggled to find seating. Room service is fantastic. The day of departure was well organised and easy too. Coach transfers and hotel pre cruise etc were all organised for us and coach to airport at end of cruise had regency staff there until we entered the airport so we all knew where to go. This was a top class cruise company that we would highly recommend to anyone. Don't believe the negative reviews as we couldn't fault a thing. Worth the extra cost and will definately use them again.

Regency top class

Mummychristine’s Full Rating Summary
Get Seven Seas Navigator price drops

Deluxe Suite
Cabin F 955
This cabin was excellent but the noise and vibrations were extreme so we upgraded to a concierge cabin midship number 731 which was the same but slightly bigger and very quiet!
Cabins are large and very comfortable with walk in wardrobe and bath plus shower. It was clean and the bed very comfy with lovely fresh cotton bedding. Balcony on the small side but sufficient .
Deck 9 Suite Cabins