3. Explorer of the Seas
I've done 14 cruises, so I can confidently say this is a fantastic ship. The staff really care about you (give a Tip on day #1 and you will be treated like visiting royalty for duration of cruise). Everyone says hello and greets you warmly from the first to last day. The food is of a high standard (leaves P&O in its dust). The entertainment is what you expect for a cruise - pretty good. The Ice show is spectacular. Heaps of activities, Flowrider, massive rock climbing wall, put-put golf, kids club, ice skating, 4 ping pong tables, 6 spa's, 3 pools ALL FREE!!!!!! Very reasonable drink packages are available to suit all tastes. Johnny Rockets (american burger diner - with small cover charge) is a MUST DO (trust me). Make sure you catch the special staff dance - its classic. Even though Explorer is almost identical to sister ship Voyager, the experience for us was chalk and cheese. I guess it comes down to leadership. I am unlikely to travel on Voyager again, but will 100% travel on Explorer again.

Cruise with RCI and you will not go back to P&O

Explorer of the Seas Cruise Review by kierinryan@hotmail.com

Very reasonable drink packages are available to suit all tastes.

kierinryan@hotmail.com’s Full Rating Summary