• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

Jodieg
6-10 Cruises • Age 40s

Sail Date: Mar 2016
Cabin:

Like many others have mentioned I was worried leading up to our cruise after reading the negative reviews. We are loyal Princess cruises and this was our first P&O Australia cruise. I decided to go with a positive, go with the flow attitude ... after all a day on a cruise ship has to better than a day in the office.

I loved every minute of our cruise and want to thank P&O for allowing Adelaide passengers to embark and disembark in our home port!

Checkin was painless and fast. Loads of volunteers to point you in the right direction and then plenty of P&O staff to check you in fast. We dropped our bags at the cabin, met our cabin steward (both were excellent and friendly) and then headed straight down to book the speciality restaurants. This was a full sailing. On the walk to the monkey bar, I keep taking photos and commenting on how beautiful the ship was. There were loads of different bars each with its own theme and all newly renovated. Loads of comfy chairs in all the bars to suit any size group. Lots of natural light with large windows.

51 Helpful Votes