3. Celestyal Olympia
We received this cruise as Christmas gift... my brother and me. We was afraid if the weather will be ok, because the previous week was too cold, but in Mediterranean was perfect... It was a luck that the ship embarked from Piraeus, was easy to access with airplane/taxi. Decent hotels was available very close to the port... a walk distance.. The cabin was decent, larger than expected. The personnel was very well trained, polite, helpful. The food was very good, a lot of entertainments- it was an origami club, Greek language lessons and many others.. The excursions was interesting, we learned a lot for the local culture and traditions. Compliments to the staff, and thank you for the amazing trip :)

Amazing Experience

Celestyal Olympia Cruise Review by annys

We received this cruise as Christmas gift... my brother and me.

Decent hotels was available very close to the port... a walk distance..

The cabin was decent, larger than expected.

Compliments to the staff, and thank you for the amazing trip :)
annys’s Full Rating Summary