3. Magellan
We have recently returned from a cruise from TILBURY to the Canary Is. Lisbon Gib and Madeira on the Magellen. All up, I suppose the whole thing prob cost about £1000pp to include upgraded inside cabin, drinks package, parking at Tilbury, tips etc. We had on offer: a child free enviroment, four meals a day, three served at a table, bedroom and bathroom cleaned, transported to various countries/ locations, shows every night, entertainment pool side, quizzes, bars galore, lectures, a library , fabulous friendly helpful staff, a great fun Captain and a wonderful selection of people to pal up with or not depending on your choice. So if anyone can tell me better value for money - I'll book it! Thoroughly enjoyed our time on board!!

Great Cruise

Magellan Cruise Review by Lainyday

We had on offer:
a child free enviroment,
four meals a day, three served at a table,
bedroom and bathroom cleaned,
transported to various countries/ locations,
shows every night,
entertainment pool side,
quizzes,
bars galore,
lectures,
a library ,
fabulous friendly helpful staff,
a great fun Captain

So if anyone can tell me better value for money - I'll book it!

Thoroughly enjoyed our time on board!!
Lainyday’s Full Rating Summary