Celebrity Infinity Cruise Review
1,650 Reviews

Know I Would Do It Again!

Celebrity Infinity Cruise Review by Tourist101

• Sail Date: Mar 2016
  • Destination: South America
  • Cabin Type: Deluxe Ocean View with Balcony 2B

Had only been on a 3-day cruise years ago so this was a big cup hangs for me. Went with 5 girlfriends and we had a wonderful time. I want to mention we arrived in Santiago a day early and used that time to tour Santiago. The next day we toured in route to Valparaiso and in that city itself too as we did not board until after 3 pm. I highly recommend our guide and his team,

Thomas Poussard

www.chileprivatetours.com

+56-9-81724441

Not only were we met at the airport, he took care of our luggage, got us to our hotel and after a brief break we started our tour. Thomas is fluent in English, French and Spanish..and I believe he speaks other languages as well. His driver, Jorge, a Chilean, was also excellent and safe. Thomas did an excellent job in selecting highlights for us to tour in Santiago, adjusted to our physical limitations as not all of us could do a lot of walking. I will use his Company again when I return to Chile.

Back to Celebrity, this ship,is small compared to many, about 2100 passengers, and yet provides all the amenities you would expect. I could not have been happier with this second experience. The crew/staff were all, without exception, positive smiling people. Everyone wanted to be sure all of us were happy and well. I enjoyed the food and tried all the fare included restaurants, plus the Bistro on Five which was a nice change and not pricey. I like to do a water workout in the pool so was quite happy there was ample room for me each morning along with those who chose to do laps.

The cruise director, Eddy, was and is a genuinely nice person who was always upbeat and available. His entertainment offerings were varied and I think covered many passengers likes. The resident musicians were outstanding and I don't say that lightly.

This experience convinced me I want to do more cruising!

Tourist101's Full Rating Summary

Deluxe Ocean View with Balcony 2B
Cabin 2B 7076

This set up was well thought through as it utilized available space very well. We were two women with lots of stuff...and it all fit, we did no need to leave anything out. The shower was quite adequate and our cabin men kept all things very clean. The balcony was pleasant especially at sea and when we went through the Panama Canal we. Enjoyed sitting there. We were on the starboard side.

Tourist101