3. Adventure of the Seas
Yes, Adventure of the Seas is a smaller ship. Yes, it shows some age. Yes, We would go again. After reading recent reviews prior to boarding our ship, I was a little nervous that I had made the right decision. I did. We had a wonderful time. Check in was easy and no wait at 12:00 and walked right on the ship. Cabin: We had 3 cabins and the very best cabin stewart, Frankie. Our cabins were very clean. Beds were comfortable, pillows were comfortable and very nice linens. Cabins have ample storage for 2 people. I did take an over the door shoe pocket organizer which was the best trick ever. Bottles of sunscreen, aloe, bug spray etc, off the counter tops and visible. Also small magnets for the doors. To post schedules, leave notes for others and daily compass. Mini frig in cabin. You are allowed two bottles of wine per state room. I packed plastic glasses and we took wine to dinner every night. Didn't take the bottle just the filled glasses. Frankie did a great job keeping us in clean towels and the ice bucket full. Around the ship: There are places you may see a little wear and tear but when you consider how many people come and go on these ships it would be impossible to have everything perfect. During the week we constantly saw staff working all day long. Dining: You can not possibly complain about the food. It was plentiful, delicious and always available. If there are cutbacks it is because of consumer waste. I was amazed at the full plates of food people would walk away from. Kids who filled a plate with bacon and then ate 3 slices. Be sure to walk all the way around the buffet because different areas have different food. Dinner in the main dining room was incredible. If you get Angelica you will be well taken care of. Order what you want, how much you want, and she will probably bring you something no one ordered for everyone to try. On the 3rd night, we found out the buffet has sushi at dinner. I brought a plate of sushi to the main dining room for our appetizer. Once Angelica saw it she said I will get it for you every night. And, yes, every night she brought out two plate of sushi for us. We wanted for nothing and usually it was in front of us before we knew we wanted it. Angelica and her team are absolutely a 10. Excursions: The excursions we arranged through the ship were excellent. Everything went very smoothly. St. Thomas: National Geographic Snorkel trip - excellent. The guide got in the water with us pointing out sea life and even brought up things to touch. Sea turtle were the highlight of our trip. Antigua: I arranged a segway tour with Segway of Antigua via email from reviews I read on Trip Advisor, $89.00 per person. Excellent tour. Highly recommend it. St. Lucia: coming out of the port shops there were many Taxi drivers offering island tours for $10.00 per person. We bit. It was a great tour but the couple of stops along the way were very intense local vendors pushing their items. Way too pushy. We were glad we saw the island because the port does not begin to show the beauty of this island. It was very safe. St. Croix: was our favorite. The most beautiful water. Very nice beach beside the port which you can walk to easily. Lots of vendors set up with beautiful hand made items. Had lunch at a little spot to get free wifi. Grenada: book via internet a fishing trip with Yesaye. Our boys caught a sail fish and were thrilled. No other activity and not for lack of trying. At every port Royal Caribbean had beach towels, bottled water available for guests. We were pleased with the constant push on hand sanitation. I will say the upcharges were more than we expected. Ben & Jerry's and speciality restaurants. Ask before you order and make sure your kids knows the extra costs. Over all, we would do it again and found everything a perfect 10.

The Little Ship That Could

Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review by susanmuehleck@yahoo.com

We were pleased with the constant push on hand sanitation.

Over all, we would do it again and found everything a perfect 10.
susanmuehleck@yahoo.com’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 16+
Get Royal Caribbean Adventure of the Seas price drops

Clean, comfortable and adequate size for the amount of time you spend in it.
  Adventure of the Seas Deck Plans