3. Carnival Breeze
This was our 20th cruise on CCL. The Breeze was definately my favorite ship. I loved the layout & use of deck space. We sailed March 6th. We were happy to hear there were only 580 children under 18 on board. The food was good. We never went hungry. We are not fans of the American Table menu. We miss the traditional menu & hope they go back to the previous menu. We did notice more people dressed for formal night. That was nice. I did not see people wearing shorts in the dining room as in the past. Embarkation was a "breeze" since we are platinum members. I was very surprised we boarded so late. It was around 12:15. Typically we are on board around 11. The Punchliner comedians were great. I would see them again. We enjoy the late show, not the family version. In the Punchliner, you could order pitchers of drinks. Much less expensive than by the glass. Overall, a very nice, well layed out ship.

Great Ship!

Carnival Breeze Cruise Review by cruisegirl46

• Sail Date: March 2016
  • Destination: Western Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Spa Ocean View (obstructed views)

Overall, a very nice, well layed out ship.
cruisegirl46’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Breeze price drops

Spa Ocean View (obstructed views)
Cabin 6S 11204
We gave up our balcony for a cloud 9 spa ocean view accessible room. The room came available 25 days prior to sailing. It was huge! We normally get a balcony & have not had a window cabin since 1998. This was an exceptional room. The cloud 9 perks are nothing to brag about. We used the facility probably 3 times. There are too many other things to do than the spa.
Deck 11 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins