3. Norwegian Jewel
Let me brgin by saying that I have been on mant cruises with my kids(about 20). Most of them with RC and a fee with Carnival. History has shown me that due to their stellar kids clubs, i was guerunteed some R&R. I chose this cruise over all othersfor the mexican riviera , for my 4 year old daughters spring break because of how NCL advertised the kid program as have a climbimg gym and obstacle coarse. The room for the splash academy was a blank 15'by15' padded floor roon. NO TOYS NO JUMGLE GYM NO COMPUTERS.I I spent the entire month prior talking to her about the kids club and all the things she would do. getting my VERY active daughter excited about the gym. She was so sad and i had to coax her to go so i could enjoy the awesome thermal suite i pirchased. While there she injured her knee, blead and was refused a bandaide. The only thime i left her there at port was for an hr or so when i picked her up she was sitting in pee she had an accident because she was affraid to ask staff for the bathroom. This was very much oit of charactor for her .Very low budget and we paid over 3000 for the 2 of us in a mini suite. The food was fair . I only eat fruit , veggies and some fish so i am not hard to please. All else was fine. I have cruised so much that i dont have really high expectations. There was something very distubing that i witnessed. We ate at Cagneys 2x and bistro 2x . While we were there waited to be seated i saw folks teying to get a reservation. They were denied stating it was full. I was there close to 2 hrs each time ant the restaurants were practically empty. So they are not being honest with people. My favorite stop was Masatlan we did the beach resort excursion . It was awesome. Great place for kids. They even had a kids club with cupcake decorationg and games. We didnt utilize that but we could have. We did the exclusive beach resort in Cabo. That was a time share.. owners not happy avout us being there the pool was pretty but yoi had to go outside a locked door for beach. It was crowded with teen and colege kids that trampled over my daughter.

False Advertising Splash Academy

Ages 3 to 6
Get Norwegian Jewel price drops

Mini-Suite with Balcony
Cabin MX 11628
Fine. It was great to have a bath tub for my daughter
Deck 11 Inside Cabins, Suite Cabins