3. Royal Princess
We sailed Royal Princess for ten days, March 13th through March 23rd. Embarkation was relatively painless, considering the amount of people boarding. Our cabin was ready when we boarded about noon, and after dropping the luggage, we headed for the Lido deck, and lunch. In my opinion, the Horizon Court is one of the best things about Princess ships. No pain, no lines, and excellent food, and service. It tempts me to eat every meal there, but we did our usual early fixed seating. Service in the dining room was flawless, but the food was only average, and the selection limited. Entertainment was EXCELLENT, with big shows, and fly on entertainment very, very good. We had a magician who was second to none that I've ever seen aboard ship. If you ever get a chance to see "Hawley Magic", don't miss the show. TRULY OUTSTANDING. Karaoke aboard was very limited, and although they list it almost every night, if there are only two, or three people who sign up in the beginning to sing, the host/hostess take that opportunity to end that session! MADDENING. They had a session of "Voice of the Ocean" on our cruise, and after being picked number one to appear in the show, I contacted a cold, and had to bow out. I did attend the show, however, and it seemed to be a lot of fun, both for the performers, and the audience. Our cabin, an inside on deck 14 was small, at best, and the bathroom seemed to be an after thought. TINY, TINY, TINY! The ship itself is beautiful, but very confusing, compared to the other Princess ships. I never left the ship at any of the ports, but have been to 'em many times before. Disembarkation was well controlled, and was not a problem. Overall, we enjoyed our latest Princess cruise, but I personally, would opt for one of the older, smaller Princess ships on my next Princess cruise.

Typically Princess

Royal Princess Cruise Review by SkyMaster

• Sail Date: March 2016
  • Destination: Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Interior

Disembarkation was well controlled, and was not a problem.

SkyMaster’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Princess price drops

Interior
Cabin ID R-226
VERY SMALL, and the bathroom was TINY! Very quiet, and comfortable, once you went to bed. T.V. was confusing, and only sports, and news channels were available?
Riviera Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins