3. Carnival Breeze
I am extremely disappointed in the experience I had with Carnival Cruise Lines on the Breeze just a week ago. We initially checked in at the airport, paid for a round trip transfer to the ship and were on our way. When we get to the boat, we were told we were not checked in because we were not given a room key! Please tell me how we were supposed to know we should've received a room key! We spent close to an hour in line with the operations manager so we could board the ship with not one apology. It was all downhill from there! First I must say there are hidden charges and fees for almost everything. We were charge 96.00 per person for gratuities for the server in the restaurant and the cleaning crew for the room. We only ate at the restaurant 2 nights! The food was NOT good except for the food that was an additional expense. It was picked over at every meal and most of it was bland almost like hospital food. The cleaning steward we had for the guest room was good but they brought us extra bottled water not at our request and then charged for it! The rest of the ship was not clean and there were even a few nights where the toilets wouldn't flush in the women's rooms on the 11th floor deck the nights we went to watch movies.My boyfriend and I both got sick several days from the food and experienced severe stomach pains and vomiting!! We went during spring break time so while we expected there would be children, we did not expect them to be running around soaking wet from swimming without shoes or towels or playing Ding Dong Ditch on our doors from 1-4 in the morning! I called guest services who told me they would come to check out the situation but an hour later, the knocks continued! The second to last night we went to guest services to discuss our folio and the gentleman at guest services brushed us off by saying we would get a final bill once we were off the ship! This was a total disappointment and I will never go on a carnival cruise again!

NEVER AGAIN; TOTAL DISAPPOINTMENT